12/14/08

Bundle up for the Winter Wonderland!

You might laugh at the fact that I think 60 degrees is "Winter Wonderland" but I am cold natured and will keep warm no matter how rediculous I look. So how about not looking rediculous anymore...style up with a new winter hat or scarf for any age!

These cute baby hats come in blue or pink stripes with additional mittens if you would like! For only 12$ you can give this hat with a personalized name on it as a sweet gift!


For an older crowd I chose these basic black beanies. These are available in most colors, just ask! I created these as gifts for my boys in my class and you can have them as well for 12$.

The following are examples of wraps and scarfs used as Christmas gifts. I currently do not have these items in stock but you are more than welcome to find them on your own and I will do the embroidery!




post signature

No comments: