11/12/08

Font and Color Choices

The right color can really make your creation pop!  Browse through these options and see if you can find the perfect color.  Like always you can leave the decision up to me and I will match your item to the ideal color.  If you cannot find the exact color you are looking for let me know and I can purchase more options for you.

Light Pinks
Dark Pinks
Purples
Reds
Oranges
Greens
Neutrals

Light Blues
Dark Blues
Browns
Tans
Yellows

The different fonts are what really makes a gift shine! Please click to enlarge the pictures in order to get a better view of the fonts that I have available. Let me know which one you would like me to use. To many to choose from? Many customers just tell me the type (curly, modern, script, block, etc.) they are desiring and I use my best judgement. Also knowing a little about the person you are giving the gift to helps! Don't worry I won't let you down!






















post signature


No comments: